This is a brief introduction to the way Fun Slides parties work. For additional questions or concerns, please give us a call at 412-364-9400 or email the General Manager at email@example.com. Our party schedules are designed to give each guest the best experience and maximize time in the skatepark. If this is what you hope for this birthday party celebration, please all the party hosts follow their schedule!
- We ask that party families arrive 15‒20 minutes prior to the party start time so that the party host can get you checked in and go over a quick schedule. If you are more than 20 minutes early however, you are likely to wait until your host is ready.
- After going over the schedule, your party host will get the birthday child started with a skate lesson and they are free to play! The host will continue to check guests in and send them out into the park to get a lesson as they arrive.
- Encourage all of your guests to arrive on time. It is vital to the flow of the party and the party host’s plans that all guests are at the facility as close to the start time as possible.
- Private sessions for the extra activities will be available for your group. Just ask your party host to schedule!
- The guests will be called back to the party room 55 minutes after the party start time to eat pizza, cake, and sing happy birthday (FOR SAT/SUN MORNING PRIVATE PARTIES – Pizza, cake, and happy birthday are from 12pm‒12:30pm.
- After pizza, cake, and happy birthday, the kids can enjoy the skatepark until 10 minutes prior to the party end time. At that point we call them back to the room where they will remove their Fun Slides skates, and the host will pass out coupons, any party favors added, and say goodbye!
- Your party room MUST CLOSE at the scheduled end time of the party. This is so we can clean and sanitize so the room can be used again in a very short period of time.
- If you would like to open gifts, you may move your gift cart and guests to our lounge area after your party is over to do so.