We know your group is looking for something different and exciting…
So Fun Slides Park is just the place for your next event!
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Sports Team Banquets
- Home/Cyber School Physical Education
- Team Building
- Pre Lock-Ins
- Church Youth Groups
- Field Trips
For public skate sessions we offer discounts for groups of 15 or more with advanced reservations.
Here’s how to schedule a private event at our park:
- Stop by during a public skate session and see what we’re all about- you may want to stick around and try it before the group event!
- Call or email us! After booking and deposit is complete- we will send you an electronic agreement form you can sign right from your computer or smart phone.
- Each skater will need to have a parent/guardian signed waiver. We will send you a CUSTOMIZED waiver link that you can send to everyone who will be joining you. (This link keeps track of everyone in the group- checking in has never been easier!)
- Email us a list of guests who are attending your event 48 hours prior to your event date. Your balance will be due the day of your event.
Helmets are required and provided for all children 8 years or under. We recommend all skaters bring their own helmets and gear if they have it; Bicycle helmets are ok.
Pizza, snack and soda prices are available upon request.
Food and Snacks
Pizza, subs, salads, wings, soft pretzels, candy, soda, water available for purchase
Order ahead when booking your group for a stress-free day!
Not Convinced Yet? Read our AMAZING Reviews!
I run a youth summer camp and recently took our group to Fun Slides for a field trip. This was the kids' favorite field trip by far. Not only was it a ton of fun, but the staff, especially the General Manager, Mariah, was super accommodating and great with the kids. During the planning process, I'm pretty sure I switched the dates/times at least 3-4 times, and each time I requested a change, the response was not only polite and accommodating, but incredibly helpful. Can't recommend Fun Slides enough. Not only was it a good time, but our campers were so partied out they all fell asleep on the bus ride home!
Took a group of 65 campers here from our summer camp for a field trip and it was an absolute blast! Very accommodating with everything! Everything from the booking process to the moment the final child left was easy and we definitely will be back next year!
I had my son's birthday at Fun Slides a few years ago. He also went there last week for a field trip with his summer camp. He enjoyed it then and on his most recent visit.
CADAprograms visited Fun Slides recently. This was awesome and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Big Kudos to Logan, great hire.
I teach 5th grade. We took a field trip to Fun Slides with 110 5th and 6th grade students! They had the best time! The activities were well organized, the staff was very helpful, and the whole experience ran smoothly! Mariah, the manager, was so accommodating! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
Contact Us - About Group Events
What are You Waiting For?
Book Your Party Today!