Know Before You Go
The Safety of Our Guests is Our #1 Concern
Please review our safety rules.
Always Do This:
- Have a signed waiver before entering the skatepark
- Wear closed toe shoes – no clogs, flip flops, heels, etc.
- Make sure to check the ramp’s difficulty rating before you attempt it.
- Wait your turn to go down the ramps.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Watch for other skaters.
- Ask our staff for help if you need it- that’s what we’re here for!
- If you are going to fall, put your hands IN FRONT of you.
- If you see someone breaking the rules please let the staff know.
- HAVE FUN!
Never Do This:
- Climb up the ramps. Use the steps on the side.
- Sit or lay on the ramps where other skaters are coming down.
- Wear Fun Slides in the bathroom. You WILL fall.
- Chew gum or have any food inside the skatepark.
- Push other skaters down the ramps or in Xtra Activities.
- Try tricks that you are unsure of.
- Attempt a ramp that is above your difficulty level.
- Try to catch yourself falling with your hands behind you.
- Make fun of or bully other skaters.
Our Current COVID-19 Policies
We take your family’s & our employees safety with the utmost seriousness. So we have implemented comprehensive covid-19 policies to better protect all our guests. Our new COVID-19 policies are pursuant to applicable Pennsylvania laws, and we kindly ask all guests for their cooperation. Thank you!
- Vaccinated Staff & Guests are not required to wear masks within the park
- Unvaccinated Staff & Guests are required to wear proper facial coverings within the park
- Hand sanitizer stations across the park
- Updated cleaning & disinfection procedures & nightly disinfections
- Social distancing reminders, and COVID-19 safety reminders, throughout the park
- Online registration & waiver signing