If you are the type of person that likes to plan out your day in advance, then boy, do we have a treat for you! Fun Slides Park, located in Pittsburgh, PA has over 33,000 square feet of blacklight fun. That’s a lot of fun to be had so we have compiled a list of 4 things to help you get the most out of your trip.
Get the most out of your day at Fun Slides with these 4 easy steps:
1. Pick a Day
Check our calendar dates for days when we are open. Anytime we’re open, we always have public skate — stop on in!
2. Save Time and Sign Ahead of Time
Skip the lines at our waiver kiosk and sign your waivers at home on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Just click the link… It’s easy!
3. Use our ‘Before you Leave the House’ Checklist
- Got the kids? (and adults)
- All skaters are wearing closed-toe shoes?
- Anyone under 8 years of age has a helmet to bring?
- Don’t worry you can rent them here if you forget!
- Have safety gear? (wrist guards, knee pads, etc)
- We have a limited supply – it is not required, but recommended.
- Bring your camera or cell phone to take pictures of the kids having a blast!
- And then share it on Facebook and tag us 😉
4. Get in the car, head to Fun Slides, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Using this checklist, we know you will have the best time at Fun Slides Skatepark and Party Center — The world’s only carpet skatepark!